Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 March 2017

JAILBREAK

At the stroke of the midnight hour
I'm burning the midnight oil
In this town of early birds
Even the moon is drunk on fantasies
But I am sober as a judge, contemplating.
The way out of here may be barbed abyss
But the world outside is the new Jerusalem
I decide to fall in the abyss
Mad blood is soaring in my veins
And voices inside me keep bemusing me
No you won't. YES, I WILL.

I have absconded the bastille bars
And here I am
On the happy hunting ground
I thought I could ally with the dark
In this town of early birds
But twilight was waiting for me
At the far end of universe.
I'm weighed down by my sins
Two dark spots I can see
In my peripheral vision
And then there's nothingness.

I'm back to the big house of heathens
Karma serves everyone in its platter of infinity
Madmen greet my fiasco
And I realise
You can't deceive the light
In this town of early birds

No comments:

Post a Comment